Established in 2015, MetaCoastal, LLC is a shared services company that provides companies with centralized services and an operating model that works collaboratively with those companies to achieve their goals. The companies we provide services for are: Travel Advantage Network and Beachtree Properties (Hotel Molokai, Inn at Deep Creek, Marco Island Lakeside Inn and Sandbars Inn). These companies are all part of the same enterprise as Metacoastal, LLC.
We provide both the tools and talents needed to get the job done. Every day, each of our companies present challenges of various calibers that we tackle one at a time to collaboratively come to a solution.
Our company is comprised of eight departments who have one common mission – to work together to develop original, cutting-edge approaches with an emphasis on ensuring companies achieve their mission. The departments consist of:
- Accounting – Manages financial aspects including invoicing, controlling monies earned and producing financial statements that we use to appropriately run our respective businesses.
- B2B – Supplies wholesale inventory consisting of value, quality, and diverse portfolio of accommodations to vendors in the travel industry.
- Client Services / Inventory and Yield Management – Handles higher level of customer services across the portfolio of businesses including dispatch operations and handling of all Real Estate.
- Human Resources – Serves current and prospective employees through interviewing, hiring, training, employee recording keeping and benefit management.
- Information Technology – Ensures companies have both the hardware and software needed to accomplish their individual missions.
- Legal – Provides legal perspective by assisting with contracts and other day-to-day issues.
- Marketing – Enforces and maintains brand consistency for all collateral, website and promotional needs.
As CEO, Brad provides pro-active leadership, establishing a culture of innovation and promoting new levels of thought into planning long-term goals and strategies. Working with the management team, Brad establishes credibility inside and outside the organization as he optimizes policies, enhances procedures and provides forward-thinking financial input.
Brad is also the Founder and President/CEO of Travel Advantage Network (1992), a wholesale vacation accommodations program; Coastal Blue Holdings (1995), a real estate holdings company; Elevate Cleans (2000), a regional cleaning company; Beachtree Properties (2003), a resort-area collection of boutique hotels and inns; and Vantage Resort Realty (2007), a vacation management company with a focus on high-end properties along the Maryland & Delaware coast, the New Jersey Shore and the Myrtle Beach area.
His results-driven approach and success has earned him numerous honors and awards including the 2008 and 2009 Future 50 Award by Baltimore CEO magazine, Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO) awards for International and Regional positions and events, The Associate for Towson University, 2014 Dean’s Recognition Award College of Liberal Arts of Towson University, 2010 Spirit of the University Volunteer Tiger Award of Towson University, and the MD Chamber of Commerce Philanthropy Award
Graduating Towson University with a B.A. in Psychology, Brad is active in community service organizations as well as serving in a variety of international, award-winning, leadership positions in YPO over the last 14 years. He enjoys spending time with family, running, biking, skiing and of course, traveling. He lives in Arnold, MD, with his wife Kate and their four children.